DescriptionEditWater also known as H2O is a consumable liquid. It can be used for several things, and it is located almost everywhere since the world is made up of 71.5 percent water.
- The water on Earth is the same as when the Earth was formed.
- 80% of the Earth's water is in a liquid state the other 20% is gaseous.
- Only 2.7% of all the water on Earth is fresh.
- Less then 1.5% of all water can be used to drink.
- The Sun evaporates trillions of tons of water each day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.